As the Quality Supervisor at Altilium Clean Technologies, you will play a pivotal role in maintaining our Quality Management System and maintaining the highest standards in our hydrometallurgical recycling processes. You will support the SHEQ Manager in creating and implementing quality policies and procedures, fostering a culture of collective responsibility, continuous improvement and sustainability within the organisation and amongst partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan and conduct internal quality audits according to schedule, evaluating compliance to the Quality Manual and report audit findings to the SHEQ Manager.
- To implement the internal anomaly system and ensure that actions are instigated and followed up in a timely manner.
- Support SHEQ Manager administer document control for all necessary internally and externally generated documents, communicating changes to quality polices or procedures to relevant staff.
- Arrange servicing and calibration of the required equipment by UKAS accredited calibration laboratories. All other equipment is to be maintained appropriately and checked liaising with service agents where necessary.
Training and Communication:
- Maintain training requirements with the authorisation of the SHEQ Manager or CTO communicating changes to relevant staff.
- Issue the necessary training forms prior to the training commencing and ensure completed before filing in the individual’s Training Records.
- Provide training to new employees in quality policies and procedures.
- Communicate new and updated policies and procedures in line with the Quality Management System to all relevant staff.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, accountability and sustainability.
Reporting and Documentation:
- Alignment of systems, processes and practices with ISO standards for future accreditation.
- Maintain comprehensive records and documentation related quality activities.
- Prepare and submit regular reports on the performance of the Quality Management System to senior management.
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in relevant regulations and standards (e.g. ISO 14001, 9001, 17025) and auditing procedures.
- Understanding of GLP and safe working practises.
- Strong interdisciplinary communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and data-driven decision-making abilities.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
Altilium is a UK-based clean technology group supporting the transformation of the global energy sector from fossil-based to zero-carbon.
Our vision is for a circular and domestic EV battery supply chain, where the critical minerals powering the energy transition are safely recovered from recycling end-of-life EV batteries and mine tailings, saving natural resources and reducing mining.
We are developing the green processing technologies and building at-scale recycling infrastructure to decarbonise the automotive supply chain, providing the lowest carbon, most eco-friendly battery materials for a cleaner transport future.
This is your opportunity to be in at the beginning of the sixth wave industrial revolution, providing circular energy solutions to the UK and Europe as part of a global team.
We’re working to be an inclusive employer and we encourage people from all backgrounds, ways of thinking and working to apply. We love that everyone brings different perspectives and experiences.
We strive to eliminate any barriers that might prevent individuals from showcasing their skills and qualifications. If you require adjustments at any stage of the application process or to the role, please let us know and we’ll see how we can accommodate them.