This is an extremely exciting time to join Altilium and a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual, ideally suited for somebody at the start of their Accounts / Finance career looking to develop and enhance their skills and experience further.
There is a natural career path available for the right candidate as the business is on a high growth trajectory and there will likely be future roles to develop into. You will join the company as a key part of a small Finance Team and you’ll report directly to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
What You’ll Do:
- Day-to-day general accounting and administration activities
- Performing activities related to general ledger and/or projects
- Processing invoices and expense reports
- Banks reconciliation
- Vat return preparation
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers
- Supporting implementation of monthly and quarterly financial and compliance
- Updating and maintaining procedural documentation
- Support with administering Payroll
- Manage small scale projects
What You’ll Bring:
As a minimum you should have:
- Previous relevant experience ideally as part of an accounts teams
- Started studying for an accountancy qualification (or committed to)
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to work to deadlines
- Confidence in IT abilities with good command of Outlook, Excel and Word
- Strong numeracy, high level of accuracy and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change in order to operate effectively in a fast-moving start-up environment
Altilium is a UK-based clean technology group supporting the transformation of the global energy sector from fossil-based to zero-carbon.
Our vision is for a circular and domestic EV battery supply chain, where the critical minerals powering the energy transition are safely recovered from recycling end-of-life EV batteries and mine tailings, saving natural resources and reducing mining.
We are developing the green processing technologies and building at-scale recycling infrastructure to decarbonise the automotive supply chain, providing the lowest carbon, most eco-friendly battery materials for a cleaner transport future.
This is your opportunity to be in at the beginning of the sixth wave industrial revolution, providing circular energy solutions to the UK and Europe as part of a global team.
We’re working to be an inclusive employer and we encourage people from all backgrounds, ways of thinking and working to apply. We love that everyone brings different perspectives and experiences.
We strive to eliminate any barriers that might prevent individuals from showcasing their skills and qualifications. If you require adjustments at any stage of the application process or to the role, please let us know and we’ll see how we can accommodate them.
* No recruitment agencies please *
- Company pension
- Free parking
Ability to commute/relocate:
Plymouth: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Accounting: 1 year (preferred)
United Kingdom (required)